Friday, January 19, 2007

Thanks

My big thank you post to the entire blogger gang (community just makes it so v serious)
I'll be starting at Fonty in Sept and I'm just overwhelmed. I started the applicant journey sometime in July and today in Jan its finally over.
Well as over as possible without taking scholarships, loans, shifting etc into account.
The funny thing is in July I had never even heard of INSEAD...yes, embarrassingly I was that naive but today it feels like the biggest thing that ever happened to me.
So now I bid adieu to the 6 odd months of applicant hell and raring to get to the other 6 odd months of getting the practical stuff into control.
INSEAD here I come!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

congratulations ! All the best and have a blast at Insead!

Iday said...

Many congrats :)
I am sure u'll have a gr8 time @ INSEAD...

asiangal said...

Congratulations again! =)