Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Good news, Bad news

Sad news stared at me in my inbox today. I didn't get a scholarship I had applied to. Strangely i thought it wouldn't hurt this bad but it does. Maybe just the prospect of rejection- something I haven't mastered the handling of...
The website declares that 2 of the scholarships i applied for have been decided upon yet I have only received an email on one of them. Both these were scholarships i had hopes for so let see what happens to the remaining 4. Shouldn't start mourning just yet, keeping the fingers crossed

On a happy note I have finally managed to book a romantic getaway holiday and I'm super excited...its the same place & hotel as our honeymoon. It's a befitting holiday to mark the end of one phase & the start of another...where we'll reach by the end of the year is anyone's guess but i love nothing more than an open road & such opportunities come so rarely in life

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's not so bad. That was only one of the chances. Maybe a chance to master your emotions?

With a bit of luck you'll get it from the rest. I hope so :)

best regards

MBAstarter said...

In the long-term context, I think a schol is a triviality. The real thing is attending INSEAD and you already have that opportunity :)

Bubbly said...

hey strawberry! read this and send me an email

http://zanat0s.typepad.com/brutal_facts/2007/05/the_donor_show_.html