Thursday, May 03, 2007

The working life

Shot a marathon shoot and yesterday was a first in my career - went a total of 24 hours without sleep at work! Wow! Am I ready for the consultants life or what - I mean it almost sounds cushy compared to what I'm doing right now.
Had a fantastic moment at wrap of shoot. With everyone functioning at near zombie levels we finally called wrap after a 20 hour shoot and a spontaneous applause rang out. Some sixty odd sleep deprived, exhausted crew bonded so well...I'm going to miss this crazy energy!
Back at work today & flooded with so many of your comments & others on the netvestibule - feels good to be back!
Mr. Anonymous - I accept the challenge, I love mystery so I'm going to enjoy playing this game but you ought to give me some clue...??

No comments: