Saturday, April 28, 2007

Nations at INSEAD



Some random numbers
Of the 359 registered INSEAD class of 2008

The Americans are No. 1 with 45 students or 12%
We are 42 Indians!!! - Almost 11%
France is No. 3 with 34 - 9%!
Canada - 23
Germany -20
Russia, China (12),UK, Belgium, Australia,Netherlands, Taiwan all stand at 10 students a piece
Even Portugal has almost 10 I think...
Pakistan with no loan support for its students comes in with 3 students
Africa all together garners around 10
Europe obviously leads in the continent race, Asia comes a close second
And we are approx. 57 nationalities...not bad for the diversity!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I'm commenting annonymously. You'll just have to figure it out when you get to Fonty...

I think you're a riot. Your blog is now in my favorites. Keep it up, and I look forward to meeting you in the fall.

-A classmate

Neha@ papermagictwigs said...

Hey, congrats on the visa already! :) you seem to be very well organised!!
We're finding packing to be a real pain!!

Bubbly said...

Guy! why haven't you linked to my blog?

http://zanat0s.typepad.com

why?