Thursday, November 02, 2006

The very 1st Post

My first post! After searching for innumerable blog names and seeing all of them taken, I am finally blogging!
StrawberryTints is about me (of course), my current status as an MBA aspirant and about life , mostly veiwed with rose tinted glasses on.
A quick rundown of my MBA journey so far -
GMAT taken - 720 (Q47, V42)
Applied in R1 to - ISB (Hyderabad), INSEAD & LBS
Waiting n waiting for the interview invites to appear...sigh

So after religiously reading all the MBA blogs out ther I figured I might as well contribute & be part of the process. Thanks to all the bloggers out there, you guys have helped without realizing how much.I'll attempt to cover the path already covered thus far and hope soemone would enjoy reading it to.

Running back now as my very short lunch break just got over & I hope to see a few of you around.

2 comments:

Post-Submission Bluesman said...

Hi, I've just started a blog about an experience very similar to yours (applying to INSEAD R1 09.07): http://postsub.blogspot.com (it's called post-submission blues). Cheers!

Dee said...

thanks guys, glad to see someone is also reading my blog...makes me all :)