Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Alladin & the genie

Been having some very interesting conversations lately. My boss is on a spiritual trip nowadays so work hours often sprinkled with deep insightful talk.

He started telling me about the Alladin concept - basically a reworked Alchemist theme. The idea is to see yourself as Alladin and the whole world as your genie. Every thought you have strokes the lamp and the genie i.e. the world goes out there to make it happen. I think the Little Prince also speaks about this. So we have to be very careful & discipline our minds not to let ourselves down by negative thinking because that just might be the wish that is granted today.

I'm still upset though, I honestly had my hopes up on LBS but somehow my genie didn't get the message. But a firm believer in destiny that I am, I suppose there is a grand scheme in place... there is some place else I need to be.

1 comment:

Czar2 said...

What a coincidence? I am applying to these 3 schools. I am from Bombay too, but right now in Boston.Insead is my dream choice. I am applying for Jan intake.Let's see.