Friday, December 01, 2006

About to interview

So the big LBS interview is today, well actually in another 1.5 hours and what am I doing? Blogging, after too many days. Its like a comfort zone you turn to in stressful circumstances. It helps to know that somewhere in the world strangers are going thru much the same thing and actually understand your views right now, much better than the loved ones.
I've been feeling a bit disconnected lately, work has been hectic and with everything changing, including my comp from a PC to a Mac so life is just a big merry go round.
Ok time to go and best of luck to myself and everyone else out there...

2 comments:

-tvu said...

"Blogging...turn to in stressful circumstances...strangers are going thru much the same thing and actually understand your views right now, much better than loved ones. "

Excellently written. Exactly how I feel also. One of the many reasons I got sucked into this blogging world. A virtual support group. hehe...
Good luck w/ LBS interview!

rungee582 said...

Good luck! I hope the interview went great!