Sunday, August 12, 2007

The surreal life of Miss dee

So I'm back & not yet dead (not that anyone seemed to have missed me :(...) Should be leaving for Fonty in a week & I'm still feeling stuck, no pre reading done, no bank account yet(well this is a lie since I just got confirmation that I do have an account except I cant access it till snail mail arrives after 10 days!)7 no confidence in my French..ah well such is life
Last couple of days have seemed like a never ending party with day & night all mixing into each other creating a very surreal situation. As if on cue, most reasonable & not so reasonable ppl I know have also started acting a little well 'revealing'. Its as if after years of knowing them,you suddenly get a completely new perspective on them and it makes you wonder what were you thinking all this time...no, no none of this is inspired by my leaving for other shores, just suddenly for no reason we are having some very 'interesting' days....
Meanwhile daddy dearest has decided to pitch his bit into the confusion & landed into hospital so now we are just getting more weirder by the minute...family time is also becoming very 'revelatory'
All in all a lot of fun & games before departure & by now I'm just sick of hearing about the 'farewell' so if I hear it one more time I might just retch in that direction!

No comments: