Monday, July 30, 2007

A quick update...still alive!

Ok so i know I've been missing for awhile but honestly so much is happening in the non INSEAD sphere (yes, it does exist, i admit) that blogging is one of the last things i can devote my time too....all waking hours were spent on Harry Potter just like the rest of the millions of muggles & I'm happy to say it's all over now...finally!
So a quick round up of what I've been doing (apart from practicing with my wand that is)
Went to the 1st farewell party - hosted by INSEAD alumni who to quote them wished to answer any questions we may have...oh yeah a couple- how soon do I get out of debt? how soon to the dream job?....nope but these are not the 'right ' questions so they were left unanswered. A few insights from the meet -
V few alumni showed up but the admits were so exuberant it didn't seem to matter.
Of the few who did most were recent grads on their visit back home before leaving for unknown lands...
Everyone insisted the toughest challenge was clearing the exit language requirement & advised whole heartedly to tackle this monster at the very onset
the quote of the night - "INSEAD will offer you a lot but finally its up to you to make what you can of it. Be greedy & grab every opportunity to network & party because the program is great but thats just the basics."

Ok then, we get the point

Apart from this v interesting night, life is filled with last minute prep to open a bank account - i shall most certainly post my recommendations once i've finally procured one.
The final payment (for moi... scholarship holder & all) has been made & now as a fully paid up student I fantasize about signing bonuses that cover everything I've spent...how gredy can I be?

1 comment:

Parag on Virtue said...

Hi,

any idea about the alumni meet tonite? Is it going to happen at all?