Wednesday, June 13, 2007

1 more reason to LOL


I got Aid....scholarship ahoy!!!
This is the best news I've heard (post of course the admit decision)....so totally awesome! Rather generous too ; )
Not just a big relief but honestly the biggest motivator..I'm feeling so loved up by the universe right now, its unbelievable. Just the sign (rather a big billboard) to let me know I'm so totally going to be OK...
btw this post comes from my brand new mac & the first email it opened was the scholarship decision...talk about being lucky!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Is it covering a good part of the tuition? Pass some of it to me ;) I'm going to be broke! I never applied for any of the scholarship - it looked like I wasn't eligible for any :(

Anonymous said...

Congrats man. The timing could not be better. And good choice with your laptop.

MBAstarter said...

Awesome News! Congratulations :)

Res I(p)sa said...

Felicitations! I went the loan route... ouch... Am now too broke to buy a new laptop, hope my 4(yr old Dell will do the trick...!

the being said...

Awesome! Congrats!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations :) you deserve it

Dee said...

Thanks to all...much appreciated.
Yes the scholarship is substantial so maybe necro - our paths could cross in some bar in Fonty & maybe you can pick my pickled cranium over a pint...i'll buy of course!