Saturday, March 31, 2007

Home, at last


My house hunt is officially over! Haven't seen the place & don't even know too much about it but its lovely. With the domicile in my hands, the next stop is at the visa office.
I spoke to the Consulate officer & have fixed an appointment for 27th of April, 2007. She thinks I'm very early...wanted to tell her it would have been earlier if she wasn't going on a holiday!
She had such a cute accent! Dying to start my French lessons in the coming week. Have found a private tutor too....

Sounds like I'm really working hard to get there but honestly the picture is quite the opposite. Another classmate from Bombay chased me down, did all the hard work and even paid the agent fees while I sat on my fat arse and sounded worried. So thanks K....it'll be fun to be roomies, even though I haven't met you yet

More news is that I'm suddenlt swamped with work. Currently producing the most challenging production of my life - it'll be a film to remember...hopefully my swansong to Production!
Keep watching...it'll feature v prominently here in these pages :) - my blog so I'm totally allowed to blow my own horn...

No comments: